Please check with the Pitkin County Board of Health for the latest COVID travel recommendations and guidelines: https://covid19.pitkincounty.com
GENERAL PROPERTY INFORMATION
The wellbeing of our guests and associates continue to be of utmost priority. We want to share with you some of the changes and enhancements you should expect during your stay.
- All of our condominiums have exterior doors — there is never a need to enter your condominiums through a shared enclosed hallway or interior space.
- Guests access their units via exterior outdoor staircases, or have the option to use our elevator to access higher level floors. Elevator use is limited to persons within your party.
- All of our units have ductless heating and cooling — there is no airflow between any of our condominiums.
- Our Lobby: acrylic barriers have been installed at our front desk to protect our guests as well as our staff.
- Hand sanitizer stations are conveniently located throughout the property for guest and employee use.
Lift One cleaning policies will be guided by the CDC, state and local health guidelines. We realize this is a rapidly changing situation and we will evolve our cleaning policy to align with the most timely information available.
**** PLEASE NOTE THAT PROTOCOLS, SERVICES OR AVAILABILITY OF FACILITIES MAY CHANGE AS NEEDED, KEEPING THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS AND STAFF A PRIORITY ****