Pitkin County is currently in the Yellow Level of restrictions. Please read the most up-to-date information here: https://covid19.pitkincounty.com/
Pitkin County Traveler Responsibility Code – Pitkin County has enacted new travel orders. Effective March 5, 2021, all travelers coming to Pitkin County must complete an online Responsibility Code prior to arrival.
For more information: https://covid19.pitkincounty.com/traveler-responsibility-code/
LIFT ONE & COVID-19
GENERAL PROPERTY INFORMATION
The wellbeing of our guests and associates continue to be of utmost priority. We want to share with you some of the changes and enhancements you should expect during your stay.
- All of our condominiums have exterior doors — there is never a need to enter your condominiums through a shared enclosed hallway or interior space.
- Guests access their units via exterior outdoor staircases, or have the option to use our elevator to access higher level floors. Elevator use is limited to persons within your party.
- All of our units have ductless heating and cooling — there is no airflow between any of our condominiums.
- In our Lobby: acrylic barriers have been installed at our front desk to protect our guests as well as our staff. Masks are required for everyone who enters. Please limit the lobby area to one guest (or one party from the same household). And, of course, we are just a phone call away.
- Hand sanitizer stations are conveniently located throughout the property for guest and employee use.
- Signage has been placed throughout the property to remind guests to follow recommended social distancing, personal protective equipment and health guidelines.
- Staff and guests are not permitted to be present in the condominiums simultaneously.
- Staff are required to have their temperature checked upon arriving to work.
- All employees are required to wear face masks or appropriate coverings.
- Currently, the local government requires facial coverings to be worn in public buildings, businesses and restaurants.
- Colorado Executive Order D 2020 138 requires all individuals over ten (10) years old must wear a face covering over their noses and mouths when entering or moving within any public indoor space. Lift One will provide complimentary face coverings upon request.
- Winter (Nov-Apr): Cancel up to 14 days prior to arrival with no penalty.
Holiday: Cancel up to 30 days prior to arrival to avoid penalty.
Lift One cleaning policies will be guided by the CDC, state and local health guidelines. We realize this is a rapidly changing situation and we will evolve our cleaning policy to align with the most timely information available.
We successfully implemented a reservation system for our guest laundry room this summer and we plan to continue that this winter. When you check in, please make a reservation with the front desk on when you would like to do laundry. We are suggesting at least making your reservation 24 hours ahead of time. This will allow you the facilities to yourselves which we believe is the best way to ensure your safety. Masks are required at all times in the laundry room and lobby area.
Lift Tickets and Rentals
The Aspen Skiing Company recommends buying your lift tickets as soon as you secure your lodging and plane tickets. Buy them here: www.aspensnowmass.com/liftone
Click here to read Aspen Skiing Company’s FAQ.
Receive up to 25% off your ski and snowboard rentals with Aspen Sports: www.rentskis.com/groups/liftone
Roaring Fork Transportation Authority has been diligent adapting to COVID and to that end there are fewer riders permitted on the ski mountain shuttle buses this winter. With this in mind you may want to consider taxis, Uber, Lyft and/or renting a car.
Download the Aspen Snowmass App where you will find the latest information for the mountains.
For the most up-to-date information about COVID please visit: https://covid19.pitkincounty.com/
**** PLEASE NOTE THAT WE MIGHT BE CHANGING OUR PROTOCOLS, SERVICES OR FACILITIES AS NEEDED WITH EVERYONE’S SAFETY IN MIND ****