GENERAL PROPERTY INFORMATION
The wellbeing of our guests and associates continue to be of utmost priority. We want to share with you some of the changes and enhancements you should expect during your stay.
- All of our condominiums have exterior doors — there is never a need to enter your condominiums through a shared enclosed hallway or interior space.
- Guests access their units via exterior outdoor staircases, or have the option to use our elevator to access higher level floors. Elevator use is limited to persons within your party.
- All of our units have ductless heating and cooling — there is no airflow between any of our condominiums.
- In our Lobby: acrylic barriers have been installed at our front desk to protect our guests as well as our staff. Masks are required for everyone who enters. Please limit the lobby area to one guest (or one party from the same household). And, of course, we are just a phone call away.
- Hand sanitizer stations are conveniently located throughout the property for guest and employee use.
- Signage has been placed throughout the property to remind guests to follow recommended social distancing, personal protective equipment and health guidelines.
- Currently, the local government requires facial coverings to be worn in public buildings, businesses and restaurants.
- Summer (May-Nov.): Cancel up to 14 days prior to arrival with no penalty.
Booking for 30 days or more: Cancel up to 30 days prior to arrival to avoid penalty.
Lift One cleaning policies will be guided by the CDC, state and local health guidelines. We realize this is a rapidly changing situation and we will evolve our cleaning policy to align with the most timely information available.
**** PLEASE NOTE THAT WE MIGHT BE CHANGING OUR PROTOCOLS, SERVICES OR FACILITIES AS NEEDED WITH EVERYONE’S SAFETY IN MIND ****