RULES AND REGULATIONS
A deposit of 50% of the total lodging cost for your reservation is due at the time of booking. Renter is responsible for payment of all nights reserved regardless of actual arrival and departure dates. Full payment for your stay is due 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. Holiday season requires full payment by October 15th, 2023. Renter might consider travel insurance to mitigate the risk of cancellation.
If a written cancellation notice is received from Primary Renter 30 or more days prior to the scheduled arrival date, payments will be fully refunded less $50.00 and the credit card processing fee. If a cancellation notice is received less than 30 days prior to scheduled arrival date, payment is non-refundable. Holiday season requires full payment by October 15th, 2023.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The term “Primary Renter” shall mean the person making the reservation and renting a unit or units (“Unit”). The terms “Renter” shall include, jointly and severally, the Primary Renter and all other persons using or invited into the unit or onto the Lift One Condominium property (“Property”).
- Renter agrees to adhere to the Rules of the Lift One Condominium Association, its By-Laws and the laws of the state of Colorado.
- The Primary Renter must be the same person that signs the rental agreement and pays for the booking.
- The Primary Renter shall be at least 18 years of age.
- Check-In is 3 p.m. and Check-Out is 10 a.m.
- SKI STORAGE. Skis, snowboards, boots and poles shall be stored in the Ski Locker Room. No such items shall be brought into units or on walkways.
- There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or unsatisfied expectations because of weather conditions, snow conditions, travel issues, construction or any other conditions or causes arising beyond the Lift One premises. Nor shall there be refunds because of shortened stays due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
- Rates do not include sales tax. Lift One does not charge a “resort fee”, and no supply or service charges will be added.
- In lieu of a security deposit each reservation must have a valid credit card on file.
- Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per 1-bedroom, 4 persons per 2-bedroom and 6 persons per three-bedroom. Up to 2 additional family members may be accommodated for an additional charge of $20/person/night in some units, at the sole discretion of management. One child under the age of 13 may stay for free.
- Quiet Hours: from 10pm to 8am daily. There shall be no noise emissions, from any sources, which disturb owners, Renters and visitors. This specifically includes live music and electronically reproduced sound from any source that can be heard beyond the unit in which it originates or that may originate from the common areas and parking lots.
- Renter shall behave in a civil manner and shall be respectful of the rights of other Renters, managers, staff, and owners. The Renter shall not create noise or activity that disturbs others occupying the premises. Creating such disturbance, in the sole judgement of manager, shall be grounds for immediate termination of your occupancy.
- Any rented property listed for sale may be shown to qualified buyers during the Tenants’ stay. Every effort will be made to schedule the showing at a convenient time and not interrupt the Tenant’s occupancy. Tenant shall allow reasonable access to the rented unit between the hours of 10 am and 2 PM, with 24-hour prior notice.
- Maid service is provided daily without charge. Daily access by the maid is necessary for supply, cleaning, and inspection for maintenance issues.
- Renter agrees not to access the “owner’s closet”.
- NO PETS. Renters are not permitted to have pets on the premises.
- NO SMOKING. Lift One Condominiums is a non-smoking property. The units (including, but not limited to, the balconies) are non-smoking units. Violation of this rule may result in a special cleaning fee of up to $300, in the sole discretion of management. The prohibition includes, but is not limited to, cigarettes, cigars, pipes, marijuana and vaping.
- The Renter shall maintain the premises in a good, clean condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner.
- Renter shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear. Repair of any damage may be charged to any credit card of Renter.
- Renter shall not sublet the property or permit occupancy by more than the authorized number of persons for his or her rental.
- High speed wireless internet and cable television service is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences regarding internet and cable service.
- Parking is on a first come, first served basis. One vehicle per unit may park in the Lift One parking lots. If Renter has more than one car, Lift One will provide a pre-paid street parking pass.
- Lift One staff has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement.
- The Renter releases, discharges, covenants not to sue and, with respect to “Claims” (defined below), shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Lift One Condominium Association (“Association”), its directors, officers and agents, Association’s management company and its members, managers, owners, employees and agents, and owners of units staff (“Association Group”) from and against any and all claims, actions, damages, loss, cost, liability, injury, death (“Claims”), including, but not limited to, personal injury or property damage, sustained or incurred in, on or about Lift One or arising from or related to actions, or failures to act of Renter or from Renter’s use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Renter expressly recognizes that any insurance for property damage or loss which Association Group may maintain does not cover the personal property of Renter, and that Renter should purchase their insurance for Renter if such coverage is desired.
- Renter’s violation of any of these terms, in the sole discretion of management, immediately terminates any further rights of Renter and the Renter must immediately vacate the premises. In the event of failure of renter to vacate the premises, Lift One staff may remove all of renter’s property.