Vacation Rentals in Downtown Aspen, Colorado! If you’re looking for a relaxing yet memorable winter getaway for you and your family, a vacation to Aspen may be just what’s in order. Between skiing, snowboarding, and snowshoeing on Aspen’s world class powdery slopes, there is a little bit of something for every winter sports fanatic in this charming mountain town.
Vacationers will also be delighted to discover Aspen’s lively music, culinary, and art scenes for a little relaxing downtime. There is so much to take advantage of during your vacation to Aspen, and being downtown where all the action is just may be the best bet to fully enjoying your getaway.
Besides being close to all of Aspen’s cultural treats, being downtown gets you closer to the lifts to make transport to and from the slopes that much easier.
Lift One Condominiums are located right at the base of Aspen Mountain, just steps away from the lift and a short walk from the heart of downtown Aspen.
Vacations have their choice of one, two, and three bedroom layouts that can host small families as well as groups of up to 10.
With a heated hot tub that boasts views of Aspen Mountain, as well as wood-burning fireplaces in each suite, your stay at Lift One is sure to be a cozy and comfortable, even in the coldest of Aspen winters.
Each suite offers all of the comforts of home, including fully equipped and updated kitchens so you can cook your own meals and enjoy private nights in.
One Bedroom Condominiums
- For small families looking for a cozy one-bedroom condo, Unit 104 is a great ground-level option that features a king bed, a sofa bed, an updated kitchen, and bathroom, as well as a warm, inviting living room with a wood burning fireplace.
- Unit 309 is a gorgeous third-floor one-bedroom unit great for a small family, that features a king-sized bed, as well as a queen, sized pull out sofa bed. This unit is fully remodeled and also boasts a balcony right off the living area with scenic views of Aspen Mountain.
Two Bedroom Condominiums
- For slightly larger families, Lift One’s two-bedroom units are an excellent choice. Unit 208 located on the second floor features two bedrooms with an ensuite master bedroom with a king-sized bed. The remodeled kitchen features a seated bar/counter area for a comfortable and casual dining experience. Outside of the living room, there is a lovely patio with seating.
- Unit 407 is on the fourth floor and also features two bedrooms with an ensuite master. Cozy up next to the fireplace in this updated suite while you enjoy a nice home-cooked meal from the unit’s lovely, updated kitchen.
Three Bedroom Condominiums
- Lift One’s three bedroom condos are great for large groups as they can host up to ten guests. Ground floor Unit 101 features three ensuite bedrooms, all with split king-sized beds, with the option of two twin sized beds or a king. The living room is spacious, yet cozy with a lovely, wood burning fireplace.
- Unit 410 is a spacious fourth-floor unit that features an ensuite master bedroom and guest with king beds, and a third bedroom featuring a split king. Prepare yourself a meal in the large, updated kitchen and enjoy it on the wraparound balcony that sits just outside of the living area for a pleasant view.